Our Bathroom Tilers Can Help Transform Your Existing Bathroom!
Are your bathroom tiles looking worn, are an outdated style or are they damaged, it is now time to think about new ones.
Our bathroom tilers can assist in
- picking out the new tiles,
- removing the existing tiles & fixtures,
- laying the tiles down in your design.
The steps below will give you an idea of how our bathroom tilers will renovate your master bath.
- First, prepare the area by covering any exposed surfaces and then line out the tiles, either on a level surface such as a batten and ensuring they are evenly spaced.
- Scoring the wall with the edge of the trowel and spread the adhesive with the notched trowel in a consistent depth.
- Start building in a grid pattern, in the same direction and using a tile cutter to cut around any fixtures or fittings you have marked, laying the tiles in your bespoke design.
- After the tiles are laid, we then use a tile beading and remove any excess adhesive from the tiles and let them dry.
- When completely tiled, grouting is applied & excess removed, and a final seal around the edges and finally tiles polished to give that professional finish.
Learn how our Bathroom Tilers will use Your Ideas
Our company offers the best results by using the industry’s top adhesive and grouting products. We also seal and polish as needed, ensuring your bathroom looks impressive when we are done. We always provide an honest and trustworthy quote, so you know what to expect before we start working on your bathroom.
To start, we offer a no-obligation visit to your home. This visit allows us to study the project and see if there any hidden tasks we need to consider, such as unique cuts around fittings and fixtures. We’ll also review the various options for tiles, ensuring the final result will exceed your expectations.
Our tilers are always happy to respond to individual requests, and we can help create the bathroom you want. We take your ideas and, combined with our expertise, create a bathroom, you’ll love every time you use it. If you’re ready for new tiles, contact our bathroom tilers to schedule your consultation today.